COOKING CAN TEACH CHILDREN SOCIAL VALUES
Culinary education is an opportunity for kids to build up many social values.
Through our courses, children develop step by step many skills that will make their later social life a lot easier:
- They effectively learn to organize their way of thinking towards achieving a goal that may demand a combination of many factors
- They learn to act quickly and develop their quick thinking when it is needed
- They learn how to be cooperative and how to work in large teams.
- They learn how to be responsible and take initiative when this is required
- When cooking, they develop at the same time their imagination, creativity and their own individual way of thinking
- They learn how to trust themselves thus creating a feeling of self-esteem and of course self-confidence
- They are trained how to do domestic chores at a young age by combining them with pleasure and not as something boring they just have to do.
- They learn what hygiene rules are about food, utensils, kitchen gadgets or appliances.
Wouldn’t it be good if your son cooked on his own without expecting it all from their parents?
And if later on, as students, they would not be based on fast food or on your readymade food from home?
Would it not be a nice surprise to find out that your offspring discovered a hidden talent by once being honored as a chef or a gourmand?
At the Kids the Cooking Club kids are taught the latest practices with great social sensitivity and a high sense of responsibility for shaping your children’s personality and of course their character.