The Master Chef program was created for school children who show some interest in the art of cooking and who also have some nutritional preferences.
Its main goal is to teach them what real cooking is and how to avoid any unhealthy eating habits.
The children learn how to cook and make sweet snacks using special cooking materials tailored to their tastes or materials they taste for their first time thus experientially learning through quality cooking which leads to a nutritionally balanced body weight.
- to cook, bake, knead, cut, mix cooking ingredients
- to make use of all cooking materials correctly
- the food categories, breakfast – cooking snacks - decorative - lunch - afternoon - dinner
- classify recipes, cooking – pastry - bakery
- to exercise their motor skills in the kitchen in the safest way
- to develop cooperation and communication
- The program is conducted under the guidance of the Cognitive Cooking Expression Educator and the School Chef.
- The children spend their time in a creative and pleasant way cooking their own food, which they eat at the end of every lesson.
The children spend their time pleasantly and creatively cooking all their own food, which they eat at the end of each lesson.
- Cooking Raw materials
- personal equipment for each child
- Kitchen utensils and kitchen tools
- consumables for cooking or serving the food they will prepare
- Nutritionally balanced prescriptions especially prepared to be cooked by children. The recipes will also be given to parents.
- Insurance coverage for medical care and civil protection (only for our registered members )
- Antiseptic disinfectant nontoxic substances for working surfaces against contagious diseases, suitable for use on hands, with certified products
- 2 - 3 specialized cooking animators.
- * The maximum number of children per group cannot exceed 8 students
- WC disinfectant systems
- Free participation of children in the Cooking School events
- Their health medical insurance booklet
- Clean shoes only for the School surroundings
- Comfortable clothes
- The basic program is divided into 90-minuteweekly lessons
- * The Kids Cooking Club is open from 1st September until 31st July of each year
* Registrations and entries are accepted all year round