The Kids Chef program was created for school children who show some interest in the art of cooking and who also have some nutritional preferences.
Its main goal is to teach them what real cooking is and how to avoid any unhealthy eating habits.
The children learn how to cook and make sweet snacks using special cooking materials tailored to their tastes or materials they taste for their first time thus experientially learning through quality cooking which leads to a nutritionally balanced diet.
The program lasts for 1, 5 hour of cooking and, optionally, 2 hours of food & art nutritional crafting. - Our food is presented through visual and group decorations so to be more attractive.
* You can attend this event individually at a small fee per lesson
- to cook, bake, knead, cut, mix cooking ingredients
- to make use of all cooking materials correctly
- the food categories, breakfast – cooking snacks - decorative - lunch - afternoon - dinner
- classify recipes, cooking – pastry - bakery
- to exercise their motor skills in the kitchen in the safest way
- to develop cooperation and communication
- The program is conducted under the guidance of the Cognitive Cooking Expression Educator and the School Chef.
- The children spend their time in a creative and pleasant way cooking their own food, which they eat at the end of every lesson.
The children spend their time pleasantly and creatively cooking on their own food, which they eat at the end of each lesson.
Special clothing and personal equipment for each child
Kitchen utensils and kitchen tools
consumables for cooking or serving the food they will prepare
Nutritionally balanced prescriptions especially prepared to be cooked by children. The recipes will also be given to parents.
Insurance coverage for medical care and civil protection (only for our registered members) Antiseptic disinfectant nontoxic substances for working surfaces against contagious diseases, suitable for use on hands, with certified products
2 - 3 specialized cooking animators.
* The maximum number of children per group cannot exceed 8 students
WC disinfectant systems
Free participation of children in the Cooking School events
all members of the registered center are provided with insurance medical coverage and civil liability
antiseptic disinfection of benches and hands with antiseptic products against transmitted diseases
2 - 3 specialized expression animators.
few members (up to 8 children)
sanitary systems for WC
participation of children at school events, free of charge
- Their health medical insurance booklet
- Clean shoes only for the School surroundings
- Comfortable clothes
- The basic program is divided into weekly lessons. Every lesson takes 90 minutes
- * The Kids Cooking Club is open from 1st September until 31st July of each year.
- * Registrations and entries can be made all year round